CALL FOR SPEAKERS AND MODERATORS
We are looking for engaging speakers to give concise presentations at the 2020 HEPA Forum to share their institutional experiences and perspectives on a range of topics, as well as moderators to facilitate panel discussions and interactive sessions.
To be considered, please submit a brief Expression-of-Interest that addresses:
- Your proposed topic title and a short abstract (max. 200 words)
- For presentations, how your presentation will provide new or innovative insight into higher education planning practice.
- For presentations, your expertise in relation to the topic you wish to present on.
- For presentations, your experience and skill as a presenter.
- For session facilitation, which session you are interested in moderating and your experience and skill as a moderator.
If you have questions, please get in touch with the HEPA secretariat.